Emerson’s Response to COVID-19
Dear Emerson Community,
I am writing to give you a brief update regarding our current plans for COVID-19 mitigation at the Emerson. As you can imagine, the recent news is a major topic of discussion amongst our staff, tenants, and those who have scheduled events at the Emerson. As a place where our community gathers, our greatest concern is for everyone’s health and safety.
We are staying calm, preparing, and moving forward. Here is a brief outline of our current course of action.
- We have placed additional signage on all entries reminding unhealthy individuals to return when they are healthy and asking healthy individuals to wash or sanitize their hands upon entering the building.
- Extra efforts are in place to maintain cleanliness throughout the Emerson.
- The Emerson is currently open, however this may change at any time. We are closely monitoring and following the recommendations of national and local health organizations.
- We encourage everyone to stay at home if they are sick.
- At this time, individual studios/galleries are open at the discretion of each individual business owner.
- Please be sure to watch our social media regarding the status of upcoming Public Space events. Cancellations and schedule changes are occurring.
This situation is rapidly evolving and we are continuing to monitor this matter closely. Please note, the protocols we currently have in place may change at a moment’s notice. We will announce any changes via our social media.
We are keeping you in our thoughts as we navigate through COVID-19. Please keep us in your thoughts as well.