Support the Emerson
The Emerson is able to support arts and culture in our community only because our community supports the Emerson. This historic building has been a haven for those seeking education, inspiration, and entertainment for decades. Our belief that art is vital to both personal and community growth fuels enthusiasm to make art and culture accessible to everyone. With over 250,000 visitors annually, the Emerson is an established hub for creative activity in southwest Montana.
Community support in the form of donations, sponsorships, and planned giving make it possible for us to:
- Offer and maintain welcoming and well-appointed public spaces like the Crawford Theater, Weaver Room, Ballroom, and Emerson Lawn.
- Welcome over 1,200 school students each year through our Schools in the Gallery program.
- Offer scholarships ensuring everyone has access to arts education at the Emerson.
- Showcase and promote local and regional artists changing exhibits.
- Welcome the public to view those exhibits for free.
- Host community events like Lunch on the Lawn, Garden & Home Tour, and Art Walks.
- Provide quality arts education programs across a wide variety of mediums for artists of all ages, interests and skill levels.
- Maintain and make improvements to our historic building that sits at the center of our community.
ALL forms support are needed and deeply appreciated! Explore the options through the links below to see which means of support works for you.