Classes and workshops are taught by practicing artists, and incorporate themes, materials, and content from current exhibits. Our interdisciplinary courses consist of painting, drawing, life drawing, sculpture, mixed media, ceramics, and jewelry making.
Adult classes at the Emerson are offered in three sessions: Fall, Winter, and Spring. General session dates and enrollment periods are listed below. If you are checking this page in between these time frames, class listings may not be available. Please contact us for more information about schedules and curriculums.
- Winter Session - Mid-January to Mid-March
- Spring Session - Early April to May
- Fall Sessions - September/November
HOW TO REGISTER:
You will need to create a log-in to our new online registration system. GREAT NEWS – once you are registered in the system – you will be able to skip this step forever!
Classes fill quickly. Please enroll at least one week prior to the start of the class.
Waitlists will be added to the page as soon as a class sells out, and participants will be notified if spaces become available.
- Please enroll one week before the start date of class. Classes fill up fast! Enroll early to secure your spot.
- Cancellation notices must be received at least one week before the first day of class to receive a 50% refund.
- The Emerson reserves the right to withhold tuition fees for students who do not attend.
- Drop-ins are not allowed.
- The Emerson does not prorate tuition or give credit for absences or withdrawals once a class has started.
- Emerson staff reserves the right to dismiss disruptive individuals or students with behavioral difficulties without a refund.
- All classes are subject to cancellation and changes. Check our website for updates.
For additional information, please email the Education Curator, or call (406) 587-9797, ext. 111.