Inside the Emerson
Named after an exceptional volunteer, Marty Weaver, the Weaver Room is perfect for more intimate gatherings, such as meetings, workshops, and book clubs. At 1,128 square feet, the space boasts high ceilings and large windows that provide natural light to make the private venue feel open, spacious, and welcoming.
A small, attached kitchen allows for simple catering and food prep. As the Weaver Room is also a gallery space, the walls are adorned with contemporary art. The result: a location with an elegant appeal, perfect for wedding showers, dance recitals, and poetry readings.
To schedule a tour, email our Director of Operations or call (406) 587-9797, ext. 101.
Please note: the Weaver Room is on the second floor of the Emerson, and currently not wheelchair accessible.
- 80 people (seated classroom-style or standing)
- 64 people (seated at round tables)
- Exact numbers depend on the arrangement of tables and chairs, etc.
- 47 feet x 24 feet
- 1,128 square feet (excluding kitchen and doorways)
Rental Rates & Fees
(All rates subject to change)
- Hourly - $50.00/hour (2-hour minimum)
- Full Day - $325.00 (6+ hours)
- Hourly - $30.00/hour (2-hour minimum)
- Full Day - $230.00 (6+ hours)
To receive a non-profit rate, the non-profit must furnish a copy of the organization's 501(c)3 letter. Failure to furnish the 501(c)3 letter will result in being charged the General rate for the event. The non-profit must recognize the Emerson as a sponsor in their marketing materials. The Emerson may request proof of this acknowledgment.
A $90.00 cleaning fee will be added to the rental cost.
- Kitchen with microwave, counter space, and sink
- Tables and chairs (Please note: the Emerson does not supply linens):
- 21 large banquet tables (8 feet x 30 inches)
- 5 standard banquet tables (6 feet x 30 inches)
- 40 large seminar tables (8 feet x 18 inches)
- 20 standard seminar tables (6 feet x 18 inches)
- 8 large round tables (60-inch diameter; seats 8 comfortably)
- 4 standard round tables (48-inch diameter; seats 4 comfortably)
- 80 folding chairs
The Emerson offers the following tables for rent for $10.00/each:
- 12 extra-large round tables (72-inch diameter; seats 10 comfortably)
- 16 cocktail tables (42 inches tall x 30-inch diameter)
These are the TOTAL number of tables and chairs owned by the Emerson. Tables and chairs are shared amongst all three Emerson rental spaces. Therefore, patrons must coordinate directly with Emerson staff to determine exactly how many tables and chairs will be available for your event.
Renters are responsible for the set-up and breakdown of the venue before and after the event. Failure to return tables and chairs to their storage spaces will result in forfeiture of the security deposit or a portion thereof.
The Weaver Room is a curated gallery space with exhibits that change frequently. Therefore, there are no guarantees as to what exhibit will be on display at the time of an event. Artwork may not be touched, removed, covered, nor may other objects be hung from the art.
- Wireless internet is available for a fee of $65/day or $5/hour.
- If you require WIFI access for your event, please contact the Emerson for additional details.
- Event organizers should discuss sound and other technical assistance with our theater manager at least two weeks before the event
- Our event tech is available for $50.00/hour.
- The use of sound, lighting, projector, screens, etc., are charged separately and are specific to the needs of each event. We can provide a cost estimate for these services. Be aware: renters will be charged for additional items added during event planning or the event itself.
- Absolutely no alcohol served to those under the age of 21.
- Absolutely NO outside alcohol is allowed in the Emerson common and public spaces.
- Beer/Wine service by the Emerson is available for limited events.
- Rocky Mountain Security guards are required for specific events.
- Check with the Emerson regarding security requirements for your event.
- Please note, Rocky Mountain Security requires 72-hour notice before any event.
- Please contact Rocky Mountain Security for current rates.
The Emerson is an entirely smoke-free campus, including cigarettes, cigars, pipes, tobacco carrying products, e-cigarettes, hookahs, bongs, etc.
Smoking is prohibited throughout the entire Emerson property, including ALL interior (hallways, stairways, lobbies, tenant studios, public rental spaces, galleries, restrooms, etc.) and ALL exterior spaces (lawn, parking lot, sidewalks, foyers, front steps, exterior landings, entrance ways, etc.)
Firearms are not permitted on the Emerson premises.
REFUND: A 75% deposit is required at the time the contract is signed. The deposit will be refunded if the event is canceled ten working days before the event.
- The Emerson will retain a $100.00 administration fee for all canceled contracts.
- The deposit is non-refundable if the cancellation is made less than ten working days before the event.
Contact Director of Operations by email or call (406) 587-9797, ext. 101 for booking availability.