Art making is not reserved for professional, career artists, but for everyone who seeks an avenue for visual self-expression, a deeper understanding of their surroundings, to expand their cultural awareness, or just to have fun.
Summer Art Camps
The Emerson offers week-long summer camps for ages 5–12. Each week will include 2D, sculpture, and mixed media projects. Every camp culminates with an artist reception on Friday afternoon. Emerson camps are filled with innovative art projects that are designed to let your child’s creativity grow!
Camps hours are Monday thru Friday from 9am – 3pm. No camp on July 4th.
Artist reception opens at 2pm on Friday. Parents, siblings, grandparents, and friends are invited to join us in the Emerson Ballroom for the reception. Your camper will be very excited to show you what they have created during their camp!
PRICING & PAYMENT:
Non-Member Price - $275/camp
Member Price - $255/camp
Full payment is expected at the time of registration.
Emerson members receive a discount on all Emerson Arts Education offerings. Please enter your member code at checkout. To ensure a smooth registration process, please make sure your membership is current.
Limited scholarship funds are available.
HOW TO REGISTER:
Online registration will open on Monday February 21, 2022.
You will need to create a log-in to our new online registration system. GREAT NEWS – once you are registered in the system – you will be able to skip this step forever!
Camps fill quickly. Please enroll at least one week prior to the start of the camp.
Waitlists will be added to the page as soon as a camp sells out, and participants will be notified if spaces become available.
- Cancellation notices must be received at least one week before the first day of class to receive a 50% refund.
- The Emerson reserves the right to withhold tuition fees for students who do not attend.
- Drop-ins are not allowed.
- The Emerson does not prorate tuition or give credit for absences or withdrawals once a class has started.
- Emerson staff reserves the right to dismiss disruptive individuals or students with behavioral difficulties without a refund.
- All classes are subject to cancellation and changes. Check our website for updates.
For additional information, please email the Education Curator, or call (406) 587-9797.