BALLROOM & CATERING KITCHEN
Our ballroom is the perfect venue for wedding receptions, fundraisers, dances, dinners and more! With a built-in bar, moveable stage and catering kitchen, you have all you need in one historic place!
- Hourly – $105.00 Per Hour (2 hour minimum)
- Full Day – $1,025.00 (6+ hours)
NON-PROFIT (see below for requirements)*
- Hourly – $80.00 Per Hour (2 hour minimum)
- Full Day – $775.00 Per Full Day (6 + hours)
A $135.00 cleaning fee will be charged along with the rental rate.
- 500 people standing only
- 400 people chairs only
- 265 people seated with tables and chairs
(Exact numbers depend on set-up of stage, tables and chairs, placement of food, etc.)
- 52′ 6″ X 77″
- 4,042 square feet (excluding the ramp and bar area)
- Normal – 20″ Long X 8″ Deep
- Longest – 20″ Long X 12″ Deep
If you opt to have the stage removed for your event, this must be coordinated in advance and a $150.00 stage removal fee will be assessed.
- Stage (modifiable by Emerson staff)
- Catering kitchen complete with warming oven, commercial refrigerator & freezer, steel counters and washing area
- Built-in bar area
- Coat racks and hangers
- Tables and chairs:
- 21-8′ banquet tables (30 inches wide)
- 5-6′ banquet tables (30 inches wide)
- 40-8′ seminar tables (18 inches wide)
- 20-6′ seminar tables (18 inches wide)
- 24-60″ round tables (seats 8 comfortably)
- 6-48″ round tables
- 200 padded folding chairs
Please note, these are the TOTAL number of tables and chairs owned by the Emerson. Tables and chairs are used amongst all three Emerson public space venues. You must coordinate directly with Emerson staff to determine exactly how many tables and chairs will be available for your event.
The Emerson offers the following tables for rent for $10.00/each:
- 12-72″ round tables (seats 10 comfortably)
- 16-42″ tall, 30″ diameter cocktail tables
Renters are responsible for the set up and break down of the space to be used before and after the event. Failure to return tables and chairs to their storage spaces will result in forfeiture of the security deposit or a portion thereof.
* Please note the Emerson does not supply linen.
- Wireless is available for a fee of $65/day or $5/per hour. If you need WIFI access, please request additional details.
- Sound and other technical assistance should be discussed with our theater manager at least two weeks prior to the event. Our event tech’s time is billed out at $50.00 per hour. The use of sound, lighting, projector, screens, etc. is charged separately and will depend on your individual event needs. We are able to give a cost estimate of these services by talking with you but you will be charged if additional items are needed or added during the course of your event.
- Absolutely no alcohol served to those under the age of 21.
- Alcohol is permitted in the Ballroom for private events. Please note, a permit is not needed for a private event.
- A license and permit are required for public events. Please refer to the alcohol policy for requirement details.
- The Emerson is an entirely smoke-free campus which includes cigarettes, cigars, pipes, tobacco carrying products, e-cigarettes, hookahs, bongs, etc.
- Smoking is prohibited throughout the entire Emerson property including ALL interior (hallways, stairways, foyers, tenant studios, public rental spaces, galleries, restrooms, etc.) and interior spaces (lawn, parking lot, sidewalks, foyers, front steps, exterior landings, entrance ways, etc.)
Firearms are not permitted on the Emerson premises.
Rocky Mountain Security guards are required for certain events. Please check with the Emerson regarding the requirements your event. Please note, Rocky Mountain Security requires a 72 hour notice prior to any event. The rate will be $38/hour per officer. A notice given less than 72 hours prior to any event will increase the rate to $40/hour per officer.
At the time the contract is signed, a 75% deposit is required. The deposit will be refundable if the cancellation is made ten working days prior to the event. The Emerson will retain a $100.00 administration fee for all cancelled contracts.
The deposit is non-refundable if the cancellation is made less than ten working days before the event.
*In order to receive a non-profit rate, the party making the reservation and remitting payment for the event must furnish a copy your organization’s 501(c)3 letter. Failure to furnish a copy of this letter will result in being charged the “General” rate for your event. Additionally, those receiving the non-profit rate must recognize the Emerson as sponsor in their marketing materials. The Emerson may request proof of this acknowledgement.
All rates are subject to change.