Perfect for Board Meetings/Retreats, Clinics, Lectures, Slide Shows, Rehearsal Dinners, Cocktail Parties, Bridesmaid Luncheons or Bridal Showers!
- Hourly – $40.00 Per Hour (2 hour minimum)
- Full Day – $285.00 Day (6+ hours)
NON-PROFIT (see below for requirements)*
- Hourly – $30.00 Per Hour (2 hour minimum)
- Full Day – $215.00 Day (6+ hours)
An $85.00 cleaning fee will be charged along with the rental rate.
- 80 people seated classroom style – standing
- 64 people seated at round tables
WEAVER ROOM DIMENSIONS:
- 47′ X 24′
- 1,128 square feet (excluding kitchen and doorways)
- Kitchen with Microwave, Small Refrigerator, Counter Space and Sink
- Tables and chairs:
- 21-8′ banquet tables (30 inches wide)
- 5-6′ banquet tables (30 inches wide)
- 40-8′ seminar tables (18 inches wide)
- 20-6′ seminar tables (18 inches wide)
- 8-60″ round tables (seats 8 comfortably)
- 4-48″ round tables
- 80 folding chairs
Please note, these are the TOTAL number of tables and chairs owned by the Emerson. Tables and chairs are used amongst all three Emerson public space venues. You must coordinate directly with Emerson staff to determine exactly how many tables and chairs will be available for your event.
The Emerson offers the following tables for rent for $10.00/each:
- 12-72″ round tables (seats 10 comfortably)
- 16-42″ tall, 30″ diameter cocktail tables
Renters are responsible for the set up and break down of the space to be used before and after the event. Failure to return tables and chairs to their storage spaces will result in forfeiture of the security deposit or a portion thereof.
* Please note the Emerson does not supply linen.
- Wireless is available for a fee of $65/day or $5/per hour. If you need WIFI access, please request additional details.
- Sound and other technical assistance should be discussed with our theater manager, Mike Weix (406-539-7764), at least two weeks prior to the event. Our event tech’s time is billed out at $35.00 per hour. The use of sound, lighting, projector, screens, etc. is charged separately and will depend on your individual event needs. We are able to give a cost estimate of these services by talking with you but you will be charged if additional items are needed or added during the course of your event.
- Absolutely no alcohol served to those under the age of 21.
- Alcohol is permitted in the Weaver Room for private events. Please note, a permit is not needed for a private event.
- A license and permit are required for public events. Please refer to the alcohol policy for requirement detai
The Weaver Room is a curated gallery space with frequently changing exhibits. There are no guarantees as to what exhibit will be on display at the time of your event. Art work may not be touched, removed, covered, or used to hang other objects from.
Rocky Mountain Security guards are required for certain events. Please check with the Emerson regarding the requirements your event. Please note, Rocky Mountain Security requires a 72 hour notice prior to any event. The rate will be $32/hour per officer. A notice given less than 72 hours prior to any event will increase the rate to $34/hour per officer.
At the time the contract is signed, a 75% deposit is required. The deposit will be refundable if the cancellation is made ten working days prior to the event. The Emerson will retain a $50.00 administration fee on all cancelled contracts.
The deposit is non-refundable if the cancellation is made less than ten working days before the event.
* In order to receive a non-profit rate, the party making the reservation and remitting payment for the event must furnish a copy your organization’s 501(c)3 letter. Failure to furnish a copy of this letter will result in being charged the “General” rate for your event. Additionally, those receiving the non-profit rate must recognize the Emerson as a sponsor in their marketing materials. The Emerson may request proof of this acknowledgement.
All rates are subject to change.