The Emerson Center is a hub for arts and culture in the Bozeman Community. Located one block south of Main St. in a historic schoolhouse, the Emerson offers quality art education programming to all ages, year round.
The Office Manager advances the mission of the Emerson Center for the Arts and Culture, Inc. (“Emerson”) by completing general office duties, file management, thoughtful visitor/vendor relations, and assisting the Executive Director with office organization.
- Minimum of two years experience in a professional office environment.
- Reporting Skills, Administrative Writing Skills, Managing Processes, Organization, Analyzing
Information, Professionalism, Problem Solving, Supply Management, and Inventory Control.
- Strong technology skills: proficient with Mac Office (Word, Excel, Outlook), Adobe Photoshop,
WordPress, and an aptitude for web-based communications (i.e. Constant Contact).
- Ability to work in an organized, efficient manner with a high level of accuracy, attention to detail, and follow-through.
- Ability to exercise judgment and discretion. Must be professional at setting priorities and coping with competing demands.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly and effectively with diverse audiences.
- Excellent time-management and general organization skills.
- General knowledge of non-profit organizations.
- Must have a car, driver’s license, and auto insurance and be able to drive own vehicle on Emerson
business. These qualifications may be waived at the discretion of the Executive Director.
- Demonstrated ability to recruit, train, supervise, and retain volunteers.
- Must be willing and able to complete other duties as assigned.
Please submit resume, letter of application addressing how applicants’ skills match the position description, and three professional references – including contact information and working relationship with applicant to Susan Denson-Guy, Executive Director (firstname.lastname@example.org) no later than September 23, 2019.
This position will remain open until filled.
Download Position Description