Support the Emerson
Make a Cash Donation
Financial donations, big or small make a HUGE difference! Every dollar is put to good use. This is just a short glimpse of the long list of needs that keep the Emerson looking fresh, updated, and energy-efficient!
HERE'S WHAT YOUR DONATION MAY FUND:
- $2,500: FIVE snow removals (for those of you praying for snow!)
- $1,000: Purchase and installation of ONE sound panel in the Crawford Theater (25 panels needed).
- $750: Designing, printing, and mailing ONE exhibition card.
- $500: ONE new presentation screen OR ONE snow removal.
- $100: ONE new floor mat for entryways.
- $50: TWO new padded chairs for our public spaces.
- $25: Hanging hardware for ONE exhibition.
- $15: ONE new LED light bulb to help our planet while illuminating our exhibits and public spaces.
We have several ways to give, including monthly giving:
Mail or deliver in person to:
Emerson Center for the Arts and Culture
111 S. Grand Ave.
Bozeman, MT 59715
Beyond financial contributions, the Emerson benefits from donations of specific items and goods. We always appreciate various office and art supplies donations. In-kind donations could come in the form of building services, hotel discounts, catering, furniture or equipment construction, or other kinds of services, skills, discounts, etc.
The Emerson Center for the Arts & Culture is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.