Our Crawford Theater boasts Dolby surround sound, a large seating capacity, comfortable chairs and a perfect location! The Crawford Theater is ideal for concerts, plays, musicals, lectures, films, wedding ceremonies and more. Visit us today for a tour!
- Concert – $950.00
- Dance/Theater – $640.00
- Film – $465.00
- Lecture – $265.00
- Rehearsal Day – $250.00
NON-PROFIT (see below for requirements)*
- Concert – $810.00
- Dance/Theater – $560.00
- Film – $350.00
- Lecture – $200.00
- Rehearsal Day – $150.00
A $50.00 cleaning fee will be charged along with the rental rate.
- Main Floor: 481
- Balcony: 246
- TOTAL: 727
- Access to the theater during the day of your rental, from 8:00am-12:00am
- Last-minute option to open the balcony
- Tables and chairs for use in the lobby
- A large green room area with a private bathroom, plenty of room for storing equipment/wardrobes, dressing, etc.
- Wireless is available for a fee of $65/day or $5/per hour. If you need WIFI access, please request additional information.
- Sound and other technical assistance should be discussed with our theater manager, Mike Weix (539-7764), at least two weeks prior to the event. Our event tech’s time is billed out at $25.00 per hour. The use of sound, lighting, projector, screens, etc. is charged separately and will depend on your individual event needs. We are able to give a cost estimate of these services by talking with you but you will be charged if additional items are needed or added during the course of your event.
- Absolutely no alcohol served to those under the age of 21.
- Consumption of alcohol is allowed in the theater by special arrangement only. Please note, there will be an additional fee. This must be discussed prior to the event.
Rocky Mountain Security guards are required for certain events. Please check with the Emerson regarding the requirements your event. Please note, Rocky Mountain Security requires a 72 hour notice prior to any event. The rate will be $28/hour per officer. A notice given less than 72 hours prior to any event will increase the rate to $32/hour per officer.
At the time the contract is signed, a 75% deposit is required. The deposit will be refundable if the cancellation is made ten working days prior to the event. The Emerson will retain a $50.00 administration fee for all cancelled contracts.
The deposit is non-refundable if the cancellation is made less than ten working days before the event.
*In order to receive a non-profit rate, the party making the reservation and remitting payment for the event must furnish a copy your organization’s 501(c)3 letter. Failure to furnish a copy of this letter will result in being charged the “General” rate for your event. Additionally, those receiving the non-profit rate must recognize the Emerson as a sponsor in their marketing materials. The Emerson may request proof of this acknowledgement.