Our Crawford Theater boasts Dolby surround sound, a large seating capacity, comfortable chairs and a perfect location! The Crawford Theater is ideal for concerts, plays, musicals, lectures, films, wedding ceremonies and more. Visit us today for a tour!
- Concert – $980.00
- Dance/Theater – $660.00
- Film – $475.00
- Lecture – $275.00
- Rehearsal – $265.00
NON-PROFIT (see below for requirements)*
- Concert – $835.00
- Dance/Theater – $575.00
- Film – $360.00
- Lecture – $210.00
- Rehearsal – $200.00
A $55.00 cleaning fee will be charged along with the rental rate.
- Main Floor: 481
- Balcony: 246
- TOTAL: 727
- Access to the theater during the day of your rental, from 8:00am-12:00am
- Tables and chairs for use in the lobby
- Arrangements can be made to reserve a large green room area with a private bathroom, plenty of room for storing equipment/wardrobes, dressing, etc.
- Wireless is available for a fee of $65/day or $5/per hour. If you need WIFI access, please request additional information.
- Sound and other technical assistance should be discussed with our theater manager, Mike Weix (406-539-7764), at least two weeks prior to the event. Our event tech’s time is billed out at $35.00 per hour. The use of sound, lighting, projector, screens, etc. is charged separately and will depend on your individual event needs. We are able to give a cost estimate of these services by talking with you but you will be charged if additional items are needed or added during the course of your event.
- Absolutely no alcohol served to those under the age of 21.
- Consumption of alcohol is allowed in the theater by special arrangement only. Please note, there will be an additional fee. This must be discussed prior to the event.
- When selling tickets for General Admission shows, “Balcony Tickets” and “Main Floor Tickets” must be designated and sold as such. Wristbands must also be placed on attendees designating “Balcony” & “Main Floor”. Please note, General Admission Show attendees are not mandated to remain seated.
- For Seated Shows, attendees must remain at their ticketed/purchased seat.
Rocky Mountain Security guards are required for certain events. Please check with the Emerson regarding the requirements your event. Please note, Rocky Mountain Security requires a 72 hour notice prior to any event. The rate will be $32/hour per officer. A notice given less than 72 hours prior to any event will increase the rate to $34/hour per officer.
At the time the contract is signed, a 75% deposit is required. The deposit will be refundable if the cancellation is made ten working days prior to the event. The Emerson will retain a $50.00 administration fee for all cancelled contracts.
The deposit is non-refundable if the cancellation is made less than ten working days before the event.
* In order to receive a non-profit rate, the party making the reservation and remitting payment for the event must furnish a copy your organization’s 501(c)3 letter. Failure to furnish a copy of this letter will result in being charged the “General” rate for your event. Additionally, those receiving the non-profit rate must recognize the Emerson as a sponsor in their marketing materials. The Emerson may request proof of this acknowledgement.
All rates are subject to change.