- Event Time 7:00 pm
- Event Start Date 07/18/2021
- Event Location 111 S Grand Ave
Trampled By Turtles and CAAMP
July 18 | Emerson Lawn
Box Office 4pm | Doors Open 6pm | Music 7pm
PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT THE EMERSON
THIS SHOW IS SOLD OUT. SOLD OUT, SOLD OUT. THERE WILL BE NO TICKETS AVAILABLE AT THE DOOR.
QR CODE TICKETING
You have received an email with a scannable QR code when you purchased your ticket and will receive another on the day of show. Print it out or have it ready on your phone/device. It will be scanned by gate attendants either at the box office (located on the North Side of The Emerson Center building – outdoors). We understand that due to the long time between purchasing tickets and the new show date, you may have lost track of your QR code. That is okay. If that is the case, just bring your ID and we can look you up by name.
Please arrive early to get checked in if possible. You may get your entry wristband as early as 4pm on Sunday. If you get your wristband before gates open, you will be ushered through a much quicker line to access the venue!
You will be wrist banded at the gate or box office. You will get a second wristband to be able to consume alcohol.
EVERYONE must have a ticket.
This concert is located in Downtown Bozeman. We suggest carpooling, biking, walking, rideshare, etc to reduce the amount of traffic in the area.
If you plan on driving, your best bet is to utilize the city parking garage at 26 East Mendenhall Street and is just about three blocks away from The Emerson Center!
CAAMP VIP ticket holders will have received VIP instructions from the artists’ management directly.
- Please be respectful of The Emerson Center property and the streets of Bozeman! This is a beautiful property and we want to leave it that way!
- NO RE-ENTRY. If you leave the concert early, we will remove your wristband so that you can not get back in.
- No lawn chairs please. Because of the venue size constraints please leave your lawn chairs at home. We will make exceptions for those with physical issues only.
- NO DOGS (or other pets)
- No outside food or drink. We will have alcohol and food on site. We can make exceptions for certain dietary restraints. BRING CASH – this is your best bet to be served quickly!
- NO WEAPONS
- NO SMOKING – The Emerson is a non-smoking facility. Please respect this rule so that everyone is welcomed back in the future!
- No drinking and driving. Another reason to walk, or use a rideshare service!
- Alcohol for those 21+ ONLY. You know this. Anyone without an alcohol wristband that is caught drinking will be removed immediately.
- HAVE FUN! Treat everyone working and attending with respect so that they can enjoy this night as well.