- Event Time 9:00 am-5:00 pm
- Event Start Date 08/12/2019
- Event Location 111 S. Grand Ave.
Member enrollment begins August 5. Open enrollment begins August 12.
How to Register:
Register and pay in person at the Emerson’s Main office (Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm) or call during office hours to register and pay over the phone.
- Please enroll at least 1 week prior to start date of class. Classes fill up fast! Enroll early to ensure your space!
- Refunds of 50% are given with cancellation notice of at least one week prior to start date. The Emerson reserves the right to withhold tuition fees for students who withdraw or do not attend. No drop-ins allowed. No pro-rating.
For additional information:
- Consult www.theEmerson.org/education
- Office number 406.587.9797, ext. 105
- Email office@theEmerson.orgAll classes are subject to cancellation and changes. Check our website for updates.
- Emerson Policy | CANCELLATIONS & DISCIPLINEIf a student must cancel after registering for any Emerson class/program, the student must provide notification of the cancellation to the Emerson Staff one week prior to the class start date in order to receive a 50% tuition refund. The Emerson will not pro-rate tuition or give credit due to absences or withdrawal once a class has started.Emerson staff reserves the right to dismiss disruptive individuals or students with behavioral difficulties without refund.
Become an Emerson Member Today!
By purchasing a membership to the Emerson, you…
- support of arts and culture in the Bozeman community
- receive members only pricing on Emerson education classes
- gain access to early registration on Emerson education classes
- are invited to exhibits, special events, and member-onlyappreciation events
- are entered into a drawing for two tickets to select Emersonspecial events
- receive a subscription to the monthly E-News
- get member-only deals and discounts with Emerson Tenant Member Partner
- $40 / Individual – Membership benefits for a single person over the age of 18
- $75 / Household – Membership benefits for family members living in a single household
- $150 / Premier – Your membership plus one gift Individual Membership to share with a friend
To enroll as a member or for more information, please visit www.theEmerson.org, call 406.587.9797 ext. 106, or email events@theEmerson.org