- Event Time 9:00 am-4:00 pm
- Event Start Date 08/17/2020
- Event Location 111 S. Grand Ave.
WEEK #10 I HEART MONTANA (August 17 – 21)
This camp will focus on the geology, history, landscape, and
wildlife that make our home the Last Best Place.
Monday – Friday, 9am to 4pm
$215 Members/ $240 Non-members (Week of June 29: 4 Days, $172 Members/ $192 Non-Members)
Frances Senska Pottery Studio, Emerson Art Classroom & Green Room
Teacher: Emerson Staff
Express Yourself with Art! Explore diverse hands-on art projects with weekly themes in this exciting, five-day art camp. Pick and choose which weeks work best for you! Must enroll in a full week. No pro-rating for absences.
FULL DAY CAMPS for ages 5 – 13.
NEW FORMAT! This summer due to popular demand we have made the following changes to our camp schedule:
- Full Day camps ONLY
- Extended daily camp hours to 4 PM
- Three classrooms, with three areas of focus for EVERY camper EACH day
- 2D Arts, Pottery, & 3D Mixed-Medias
- 10 weeks to choose from
- Varied weekly themes
- 3 outdoor breaks daily (weather permitting)
- Friday Art Shows (3:30 – 4 PM on the last day of camp)
- High School Interns