- Event Time 6:30 pm-8:30 pm
- Event Start Date 10/06/2020
Learn the basics of drawing including line, proportion, shading, perspective, and value in a guided, online format. Our instructor will make it easy for anyone to gain a working knowledge of drawing basics using multiple medias from the comfort of your own home. Great for beginners or as a refresher course. Zoom link provided at registration
Tuesdays, October 6 – November 24, 6:30 – 8:30PM
Eight Weeks, $125 Members/$140 Non-member
FALL 2020 ART EDUCATION CLASS GENERAL INFORMATION:
All classes require pre-registration. To register, submit an inquiry form from this page or contact the Emerson at 587-9797 x 104 during office hours (Monday – Friday, 9 am – 5 pm).
- Please enroll at least 1 week prior to start date of class. Classes fill up fast! Enroll early to ensure your space!
- Refunds of 50% are given with cancellation notice of at least one week prior to start date. The Emerson reserves the right to withhold tuition fees for students who withdraw or do not attend.
- No drop-ins allowed. No pro-rating.
- *Supply lists provided when applicable
The Emerson has been working closely with the Gallatin County Community Health Department to prepare us to safely offer art education classes during Covid-19. Please note the required safety protocols for all in-class participants:
- Masks required for everyone age 5+ while in the building
- Students and staff will complete a health assessment at the start of each class
- Students and staff wash hands before entering classrooms or public spaces
- Only enrolled students allowed in Emerson classrooms
- Supplies and tools are kept separate and personal throughout the session
- Physical distancing encouraged
- Hard surfaces sanitized before and after class
- If you or someone in your home is sick, tested positive, or awaiting test results for Covid-19 please contact us and stay at home
If you feel you are unable to follow any of these protocols while in attending an Emerson art education class, please consider not enrolling at this time.