- Event Time 5:00 pm-8:00 pm
- Event Start Date 06/09/2017
- Event Location Emerson Center
The Downtown Bozeman Association and the Emerson host summer Art Walk the second Friday of the summer months. Local galleries show new works by local regional artists as well as offer light snacks. A great opportunity to check out beautiful works of art while mingling with the community!
Current Emerson Exhibits:
- Efflorescense – Ceramic work by Danielle O’Malley
- Ancient Lifeforms – Oil paintings by Steve Osman
- Behind the Wool: Honoring the Integrity of Montana Sheep Ranchers – Fiber art and photography by Meghan Purcell and Lauren Lipscomb
- Wilder Goods, Suite 107 C – Fiber art by Katie Traynor
- The Artists Gallery, Suite 106 – Cooperative of local artists
- Tripp Studios, Suite 111 – Paintings by Kara Tripp
- Alliance Française, Suite 202 – Paintings by Nathalie Woods
- Mike O’Connell, Suite 215A – Photography
- Wendell Designs, Suite 5 – Whimsical Western paintings
- Heart and Hand Center, Suite 222 – Mandala Drawings
Art Walks run at the Emerson from 5 – 8pm. See you there!