- Event Time 6:00 pm-8:00 pm
- Event Start Date 10/05/2020
- Event Location 111 S. Grand Ave.
This class is an introduction to two-dimensional art forms best suited for students looking to try a variety of mediums and processes. Projects will include lessons in oil painting, plaster relief sculpture, printmaking, drawing, gouache, jewelry design, acrylic painting, and oil pastels. Learn about several art forms to help you find your creative passion!
Mondays, October 5 – November 23 | 6 – 8 PM
Eight Weeks | $160 Members/ $175 Non-Members. Pre-registration required.
FALL 2020 ART EDUCATION CLASS GENERAL INFORMATION:
All classes require pre-registration. To register, submit an inquiry form from this page or contact the Emerson at 587-9797 x 104 during office hours (Monday – Friday, 9 am – 5 pm).
- Please enroll at least 1 week prior to start date of class. Classes fill up fast! Enroll early to ensure your space!
- Refunds of 50% are given with cancellation notice of at least one week prior to start date. The Emerson reserves the right to withhold tuition fees for students who withdraw or do not attend.
- No drop-ins allowed. No pro-rating.
- *Supply lists provided when applicable
The Emerson has been working closely with the Gallatin County Community Health Department to prepare us to safely offer art education classes during Covid-19. Please note the required safety protocols for all in-class participants:
- Masks required for everyone age 5+ while in the building
- Students and staff will complete a health assessment at the start of each class
- Students and staff wash hands before entering classrooms or public spaces
- Only enrolled students allowed in Emerson classrooms
- Supplies and tools are kept separate and personal throughout the session
- Physical distancing encouraged
- Hard surfaces sanitized before and after class
- If you or someone in your home is sick, tested positive, or awaiting test results for Covid-19 please contact us and stay at home
If you feel you are unable to follow any of these protocols while in attending an Emerson art education class, please consider not enrolling at this time.