Kick off your Christmas Stroll celebration at the Emerson!
Join us for free gingerbread house making, live dance performances, and special activities throughout the building. Then, be the first to see Santa as he passes out candy canes and lights the giant tree outside the Emerson’s building before he leads the parade downtown.
EMERSON HOLIDAY EVENTS SCHEDULE
- Artists’ Gallery (#106): Make paperchain garland
- ECCE Gallery (#107A): Make cork ornaments
- Tripp Studio (#111):Make pom-pom snowmen
- FURN Design Studio (#107B/C)): Enjoy cider, cookies and shop our holiday sale
- The Coin Laundry Print Shop (#108): Make pinecone mice
- LeeAnn Ramey Art (#110):Make candy cane reindeer
- Wendell Designs, LLC (#5): Enter in a drawing for a free giclee of one of the Western Whimsicals
- Constructive Solutions (#223): Make pipe cleaner ornaments and enjoy refreshments
- Emerson Ballroom: Build a gingerbread house! Tickets are required for this event. Tickets are only available beginning at 12:30pm on December 7th at the Emerson’s event check-in table located in the front lobby. Parents MUST accompany and stay with their children in the Ballroom.
- Emerson Lobby: Meet this year’s Christmas Stroll Poster artist, LoRae Hartman, and have her sign a copy of the poster for you to take home.
- Emerson Crawford Theater: ‘Tis the Season! A free community dance performance featuring excerpts from upcoming holiday performances.
- Heart and Hand Center (#280/285): Color a Christmas Mandala while enjoying cocoa or cider.
- Lang/Price Studio (#205): Come create “Finger Dot Art”.
- Emerson Front Steps: SANTA ARRIVES! He will light up the Emerson’s outdoor tree (over 2,000 lights!) on the corner of Babcock & Grand and kick off the parade.
For questions and information call the Emerson at (406) 587-9797 ex. 106 or email firstname.lastname@example.org